From everlasting to everlasting you are God. Psalm 90:2 ESV This is one of the more interesting descriptions of God in the Scriptures. One of the attributes of his being is that of eternality. What this describes is the idea that God has neither beginning nor end. But to our mind this concept of timelessness does not really make much sense. We can pretend to … Continue reading Lent 2022 | Day 7: Everlasting
God is able to do what he has promised. Continue reading Lent 2020 | Day 20: “Able”
There are many things to love and appreciate about God. Among them all, there is one attribute that rises to the top for me. It is that God does not change. Continue reading Lent 2018 | Day #7: Promise
This sermon was preached in Spanish on September 4, 2016.
- The unique vision of Ambassadors of Christ Ministries: Spiritual Health.
- What is spiritual health?
- Why do we need to be spiritually healthy?
- Definition of Spiritual Injuries
- A spiritual injury is a contradiction between what I believe to be true and what actually is true.
- How are we healed from our spiritual injuries?
- We must identify the lies we believe and replace them with the truth.
- We must recognize the blind spots that these injuries have created and work to minimize the way they affect our daily lives and faith journey. Continue reading “Sermon | “Spiritual Injuries and Our Hope on God’s Promises””