1 Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, saying, “I have gotten a man with the help of the Lord.” 2 And again, she bore his brother Abel. Now Abel was a keeper of sheep, and Cain a worker of the ground. 3 In the course of time Cain brought to the Lord an offering of the fruit of the ground, 4 and Abel also brought of the firstborn of his flock and … Continue reading Personal Accountability
Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee? Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do? Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me. Then went this … Continue reading Regaining Focus in an unclear World
The sermon preached on 1 Peter 2:4-12 this past Sunday, September 25, 2016, at Ambassadors of Christ Fellowship. You can also download the sermon outline. Continue reading Sermon | “Spiritual Injuries and God’s Insights”
This sermon was preached in Spanish on September 4, 2016.
- The unique vision of Ambassadors of Christ Ministries: Spiritual Health.
- What is spiritual health?
- Why do we need to be spiritually healthy?
- Definition of Spiritual Injuries
- A spiritual injury is a contradiction between what I believe to be true and what actually is true.
- How are we healed from our spiritual injuries?
- We must identify the lies we believe and replace them with the truth.
- We must recognize the blind spots that these injuries have created and work to minimize the way they affect our daily lives and faith journey. Continue reading “Sermon | “Spiritual Injuries and Our Hope on God’s Promises””
This sermon was preached at Ambassadors of Christ Fellowship on May 1, 2016. Continue reading Sermon | “The Means of Salvation: The Cross”
Speaker: Victor R. Scott Date: October 19, 2014 Scripture: Hebrews 10:1-18 Outline: Download PDF Continue reading Reconciliation with God is having your debts paid in full